NPL Composites standards and certification training course
Wednesday, 18 May 2022
Metrology, the science of measurement, enables you to question and plan your processes, improve the quality of your products and reduce your costs. This can have a direct impact on career development, staff motivation, productivity and profitability.
Our new composites standards and certification training course focuses on the needs of designers, managers and graduates that will help you:
- Understand how standards are created and their relationship to regulations and codes
- Interpret and use composite materials standards
- Choose the right test method and standard for qualifying composite materials and certifying structures
- Understand how to statistically analyse test data to obtain design data for composite materials
Register now for our composites standards and certification training course taking place on either 5th and 6th July or 27th 28th September.
What is the course?
- It’s a two-day in-person, specialist course to provide attendees with the understanding and skills to apply regulation, codes and standards (RCS) to the qualification and certification of composite materials and structures.
What will I learn?
- This masters-level course will provide you with appropriate knowledge, skills and techniques that can be applied across a range of composites materials and structures. You’ll deepen your knowledge in composites standards, understand how standards are created, interpret and use composite materials standards, choose appropriate methods for qualifying and certifying materials and structures, and understand how to statistically analyse test data to obtain design data for composite materials
Find out more information and register for the next available courses on either 5th and 6th July or and 27th and 28th September, alternatively you can call us on 020 8943 6528 or 020 8943 6606.
NPL has a range of courses available based enabling upskilling, see more here.
NPL is the UK’s National Metrology Institute, developing and maintaining the national primary measurement standards.